Friday, October 29, 2010

Shirt Crazy

Last year I wanted a school shirt so I could fit in on the spirit days.  The only option I saw was the athletics t-shirt; you know, the kind that you write your name on with a Sharpie. I took matters into my own hands and created three versions.  The first two were of the iron-on variety:  one orange with white curly, fuzzy letters, the other black with rhinestones.  The final shirt looked like this:


I've been wearing the shirts all year, and this one in the picture is my favorite.  One of the other teachers told me a couple of times how much she liked it.  I offered to make her one if she gave me a shirt, so I made another one in white.  Mom had also asked me to keep my eye out for HMS shirts, so I made one as a surprise for her, too.  I guess I was on a kick that weekend because I also made a Texas Wesleyan tank top:


as well as a TCU shirt:


It was also the day I made my TCU dress (which you've seen before):


I love it when I can wear my projects! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment