Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Now that life has calmed down a bit...

The posts were steadily coming along at the beginning of the year.  Then, this happened:


So this happened:


And the remodel of a nearly thirty year old Victorian dollhouse occupied most of my time, as did the moving and the selling and, oh yeah, the working and the living and such.  Now that it's Thanksgiving break and my life feels like it's calming down a little I'm turning back to the old blog.  I've missed it!

You can see that the format has changed a little.  It's now much simpler and hopefully more mobile-friendly.  I've also added a Pin It button!  (That's huge for me because I couldn't figure out how for the longest time.)  If you hover over any picture you'll see the Pinterest emblem in the lower left corner (or click on the picture on your phone or tablet).  Now you'll have a quick way to file those craft ideas and recipes!

I'm planning to keep the same format as earlier this year:  food ideas on Sundays, home and/or crafts on Wednesdays.  I may add more themed days later but let's not get too crazy, haha!

Happy Turkey Day! 
(I'm thankful for YOU!)

Adi

No comments:

Post a Comment