Sunday, March 29, 2015

Menu planning

Do you plan your meals for the week?  I wish I did a better job of this.  I snapped a picture of two styles of planning that I do:


The one on the left is the one for this week.  We'll call it "buy what's on sale and make it fit." 


I took this when I was in the middle of it.  I made an extra effort to plan lunches, too.  (Usually I just plan dinners.)

A more effective way is the "pre-shop-plan," which is better for avoiding missing ingredients and extra trips to the store.


I made a note of the cookbook page or Pinterest page/website where I found the recipe.  I like to make this plan with the shopping list notepad next to it.  (You can find great organizing notepads in the dollar bins at the craft stores or even discount stores like Marshalls or TJ Maxx!) 

Do you plan your meals for the week?  What's your style?  

Adi

No comments:

Post a Comment