Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Fresh start


Either the Christmas decorations were packed away today or someone ate my tree one gigantic bite at a time!

2013 was a pretty good year--nothing too eventful, with the exception of buying my sweet 1955 Chevy Bel Air!  The year just cruised along and did not leave me desperate for a do-over in 2014.  Despite the casual attitude I'm having this New Year's Day I DO think it's a great opportunity to start fresh on the old blog. If you're reading this on a standard computer screen or tablet you'll be able to see I changed the format.  There are now four main sections that will house posts related to those categories.  This should serve as an easy way for you to go back and look up recipes, DIY instructions, etc.  I'm aiming for two posts per week--one food-related (on Sundays) and one DIY/craft/home-related (on Wednesdays).  The next few months are planned out with some of my favorite recipes and some sneak peeks into my home decor process.  I can't wait to share them with you!

Enjoy your first day of the new year!
Adi

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so a 2-week vacation in Europe is a non-event, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty cute, Adrienne! I plan on taking my things down this weekend. But I'm with Christy -- the European vacation should be one of the highlights of 2013! It definitely was for me. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't want to be a bragger, haha!

    ReplyDelete